What Makes DaVinci Special?
DaVinci Experience is an interactive science and arts summer day camp that combines learning and fun. We promote curiosity and a positive attitude toward learning for camper ages 4-13. The campers learn about a variety of engaging topics in science and art, while also playing outdoor games with friends and counselors. There is a new theme every week of camp, and there are over 30 curriculum themes within the camp.
The classrooms are lead by experienced teachers who bring excitement to each weeks’ theme. They are assisted by an enthusiastic team of camp counselors and counselors-in-training.
When Does DaVinci Offer Camps?
The DaVinci Experience camp runs Monday through Friday 8:00am-3:
Our CIT Program
We offer a counselor-in-training program for kids ages 13-15. We are looking for young adults who want to participate in DaVinci in a leadership role. They can help the counselors lead games, and assist teachers in the classroom. All the hours can be counted as volunteer hours and of course… it looks great on a resume! First-year CIT’s pay a $150 fee, and returning CIT’s go for free. Many of our CIT’s have a spot waiting for them as a counselor once they turn 16.
- $310-Full day 8:00-3:00 (In our Falmouth and Freeport locations)
- $310 Full day 9:00-3:00 (In our Cumberland and Cousin’s Island locations)
- $200-Half day 8:00-12:00
- $150-To be a Counselor-in-Training (CIT)
- $90-After Care 3:00-5:30 (offered in Falmouth and Freeport)
- Early Bird Special: %10 off entire purchase if you sign up before March if you use the promo code.
- Sibling Discount: First child is full price, all additional children get %3 (about $10) off original price.
- Full refund: If you cancel one month before the start of your child’s champ. .
- Partial refund: If you cancel two weeks prior to the start of your child’s camp date.
- No refund: Within two weeks of the start of your child’s camp.
Our goal is to keep a fun, safe, and healthy environment at the DaVinci Experience. DaVinci Experience is proud to say that it remained open all summer long in 2020 with no shut downs and no known cases of COVID. We hope to continue this trend in the summer of 2021. Because the information and guidlines of COVID are fast paced, we cannot have specific guidlines laid out for the summer quite yet. However, we will be following the rules outlined by the CDC as well as the facility that we rent our space from.